U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) confirmed recently it will resume accepting requests to renew deferred action under DACA for individuals previously granted deferred action under the program.
Please feel free to email us and let us know how we can best assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dreamers Committee at Stanislaus State
- To help all students expand their intellectual, creative and social horizons while empowering a sense of belonging.
- To foster an understanding of the unique issues and challenges AB 540 students face.
- To support the advancement of undocumented students within higher education.
- To raise awareness around the needs of AB 540/ undocumented students.
- To provide faculty and staff with tools and information to help in their interactions with undocumented students.
The Dreamers Committee will foster a sense of belonging, community, and well-being for all undocumented students on campus. We value and understand the experiences undocumented students bring to the Stan State community and are committed to helping them reach their academic goals.
The Dreamers Committee will work with the campus community to offer caring and personalized support to undocumented students. We will provide a welcoming and safe atmosphere for our current and prospective undocumented students who wish to receive academic support and reach their academic goals.
The Committee membership consists of:
- Four Campus Staff
- Admissions and Outreach Services
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Two Faculty Members (two year terms)
- Two Students (two year terms)
The Vice-President of Enrollment and Student Affairs serves as the ex-officio member and appoints the Chair. Staff are then nominated to serve and if they agree they are appointed members. The Committee on Committees appoints the Faculty. ASI will appoint two students.
To RSVP, please email: email@example.com
Dream Act/FAFSA Workshop
November 9, 2018
Dream Act/FAFSA Drop-in Session
November 14, 2018