|Open Registration:||April 3 - May 17||April 3 - May 17||April 3 - May 17
June 5 - July 7
|Instruction Begins:||June 5||June 5||July 17|
|Last day of classes:||August 11||July 14||August 11|
|Late Add/Drop:||June 5 - 9||June 5 - 9||July 17 - 19|
- Open registration for all sessions: April 3 - May 17. Second Open registration for 4-week session: June 5 - July 7.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- After May 17, you cannot add or drop summer session classes through myCSUSTAN. You must go through University Extended Education in MSR 180 during the late add/drop periods of June 5-9 and July 17-19.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If your course is cancelled you will be notified of these options:
- Full refund of tuition fees -or-
- Transfer enrollment to another class
- Current Stanislaus State students:
- Tutoring Center services are available during Summer Session for all students.
- Undergraduate courses: $322 per unit
- Credential courses: $349 per unit
- Graduate courses: $355 per unit
- Fees subject to change without notice
How to Register:
- Admitted Students:
- Go to myCSUSTAN to register for classes.
- Non-Admitted Students:
- Must register in person at: 1 University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382, MSR 180.
- Note: We DO NOT accept phone or fax registrations.
Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- All sessions: 100% refund if course(s) dropped by May 17.
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- All late adds and drops will be processed through Extended Education (MSR 180).
- $25 fee applies to late adds.
- Tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
- 10-week and 6-week sessions: 65% refund during June 5-7 (late drop period); no refund after June 10.
- 4 week session: 65% refund during July 17-19 (late drop period); no refund after July 19.
- You must notify Extended Education if you wish to drop a class.
- Drop form is required.
Withdrawals shall not be permitted during the final twenty percent of instruction except in cases, such as accident or serious illness, where the cause of withdrawal is due to circumstances clearly beyond the student's control and the assignment of an Incomplete is not practicable.may involve only selected coursesWithdrawals of this sort may involve 1) total withdrawal from the campus or 2)However, acourse grade and credit or an Incomplete may be assigned for courses in which sufficient work has been completed to permit an evaluation to be made. Requests for permission to withdraw under these circumstances shall be handled and filed as indicated in the preceding paragraph, except that such requests must also be approved by the Vice Provost (appointed by the president to act in such matters).
Installment Payment Plan Dates & Information:
- Installment payment plans (IPP) are available for summer session with a $33 setup fee.
- Once you submit your Summer Session registration form with the IPP box checked, you will be notified in 2-3 business days to sign onto your myCSUSTAN account to set up your IPP.
- Payment dates:
- April 18, 2017
- May 19, 2017
- June 18, 2017
- You can pay by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover only), check or cash.
- No payment plans are available for late adds.
Need help in finishing college faster? University Extended Education offers scholarships! Go to Summer Financial Aid to see if you qualify.
If you have any questions regarding Summer Session courses offered through University Extended Education please contact us at 209.667.3111.